A new qualification from ILM in Assessment - Vocational Assessors Award Level 4
Bradford Chamber is the only ILM centre
offering this qualification in the UK
Assessing the Leadership and Management VRQs is a different skill to assessing NVQs. On this programme you will gain the knowledge to assess the relevant units and the practical application of designing and assessing both mandatory and optional units required for the VRQ.
Who is it for?
Trainers and assessors of Vocational Qualifications particularly in Leadership and Management
What is it about?
You will gain the knowledge and the understanding of the assessment practices required for assessing a vocational qualification and then apply them with your candidates in their learning programme.
How will it be achieved?
- There is a 1 day participative workshop which focuses on the knowledge required by the two mandatory units followed by one to one coaching in relation to your candidates’ programmes in Leadership and Management.
- There are written knowledge questions to answer in exam conditions (45 minutes)
- You will design two written assessments – one for a single unit and one for a combination of units
- You will prepare your candidates for assessment
- The assessments will be completed by your candidates
- You will reflect on these written assessments, identifying your strengths and areas for improvement
The units to be achieved are:
D4.01 Planning Vocational assessment
D4.02 Devising and conducting vocational assessment
Dates to be confirmed - September 2010 or delivered on a one to one
Duration 21 hours of learning
Cost £450 plus vat per person (including the ILM registration and certification fee of £78.00)
Further information: Alyson Harding 01274 206653 email email@example.com